Introduction to Physics
EXERCISES (Q-11 to Q-19)
EXERCISES (Q-11 to Q-19)
11. Express the power of a 100-watt bulb in CGS units.
ANSWER: (a) 1 watt = 1 joule/second,
= 1 N-m/s
But 1 N = 1 kg-m/s² =1000*100 g-cm/s² = 10⁵ dyne
Hence 1 watt = 10⁵*100 dyne-cm/s =10⁷ erg/s
So, 100 watt = 100*10⁷ erg/s
= 10⁹ erg/s
12. The normal duration of I.Sc. physics practical period in Indian colleges is 100 minutes. Express this period in microcenturies. 1 microcentury = 10⁻⁶x100 years. How many microcenturies did you sleep yesterday?
ANSWER: (a) 10⁻⁶x100 years = 1 microcentury
{1 year = 365*24*60 mimutes}
So, 10⁻⁶x100*365*24*60 minutes = 1 microcentury
→100 minutes = 10⁶/(365*24*60) microcenturies
= 1.90 microcenturies.
I slept for 6 hours yesterday, i.e. =6*60 min =360 minutes = 360*1.9/100 micocenturies
=6.84 microcenturies
13. The surface tension of water is 72 dyne/cm. Convert it into SI unit.
ANSWER: (a) The surface tension of water =72 dyne/cm
{But 1 dyne = 1 g-cm/s² =(1/1000*100) kg-m/s² =10⁻⁵ N}
=72*10⁻⁵*100 N/m =0.072 N/m
14. The kinetic energy K of a rotating body depends on its moment of inertia I and its angular speed ⍵. Assuming the relation to be K = kIaωb where k is a dimensionless constant, find a and b. Moment of inertia of a sphere about its diameter is (2/5)Mr².
ANSWER: (a) The dimensions of the moment of inertia, I = [ML²], and of angular speed, ⍵ =[T⁻¹]
The dimensions of KE, K =[ML²T⁻²]
For the given relation to be dimensionally correct,
[ML²T⁻²] = [ML²]a[T⁻¹]b = [MaL²aT⁻b]
Equating the dimensions on both sides,
a = 1
And, -b = -2
→b = 2
15. Theory of relativity reveals that mass can be converted into energy. The energy E so obtained is proportional to certain powers of mass m and the speed c of light. Guess a relation among the quantities using the method of dimensions.
ANSWER: (a) E ∝ ma cb
→E = k ma cb
Where k is a dimensionless constant. Writing the dimensions on both sides,
[ML²T⁻²] = [M]a[LT⁻¹]b =[MaLbT⁻b]
Equating the dimensions on both sides, we have,
a = 1 and b = 2
Hence the relation among the quantities may be,
E = kmc²
16. Let I = current through a conductor, R = its resistance and V = potential difference across its ends. According to Ohm's law, the product of two of these quantities equals the third. Obtain Ohm's law from dimensional analysis. Dimensional formulae for R and V are ML²I⁻²T⁻³ and ML²T⁻³I⁻¹ respectively.
ANSWER: (a) The dimensions of the current, I = [I]
Since the product of two of these given quantities equals the third, we need to know whether the product of V and R gives [I] or their ratio.
It is clear that the product will not give [I]. If we divide V by R we get,
[ML²T⁻³I⁻¹]/[ML²I⁻²T⁻³] = [I]
So we get the desired relation,
V/R = I
→V = IR
Hence, it is Ohm's law.
17. The frequency of vibration of a string depends on the length L between the nodes, the tension F in the string, and its mass per unit length m. Guess the expression for its frequency from dimensional analysis.
ANSWER: (a) From the given condition,
frequency, 𝜈 ∝ La Fb mc
→𝜈 = k La Fb mc
{Where k is a dimensionless constant}
Putting the dimensions on both sides,
[T⁻¹] = [L]a [MLT⁻²]b [ML⁻¹]c
→[T⁻¹] = [Mb+c La+b-c T⁻²b ]
Equating the powers of M, L and T on both sides,
b+c = 0, a+b-c = 0 and -2b = -1
It gives, b = 1/2, c = -1/2 and a+b-c = 0
→a+1/2-(-1/2) =0
→a + 1 =0
→a = -1
Now the expression for the frequency becomes,
𝜈 = k L⁻¹ √F*(1/√m)
→𝜈 = (k/L)√(F/m)
18. Test if the following equations are dimensionally correct:
(a) h = 2S Cosθ/ρrg
(b) v = √(P/ρ)
(c) V = πPr⁴t/8ηl
(d) 𝞶 = (1/2π)√(mgl/I)
where h = height, S = surface tension, ρ = density, P = pressure, V = volume, η = coefficient of viscosity, 𝞶 = frequency and I = moment of inertia.
ANSWER: (a) Left side:-
The dimension of h = [L]
Right side:-
Dimensions of S = Force/Length =[MLT⁻²]/[L] =[MT⁻²]
Cosθ is a ratio, hence dimensionless.
The dimensions of ρ = [ML⁻³]
The dimensions of r = [L]
The dimensions of g = [LT⁻²]
Hence the dimensions of 2S cosθ/ρrg
=[MT⁻²]/[ML⁻³][L][LT⁻²]
=[MT⁻²]/[ML⁻¹T⁻²]
=[L]
Hence the dimensions of both sides are the same. So it is dimensionally correct.
(b) v = √(P/ρ)
Left side:-
Dimensions of velocity, v = [LT⁻¹]
Right side:-
Dimensions of pressure P = Force/area =[MLT⁻²]/[L²] =[ML⁻¹T⁻²]
Dimensions of ρ =[ML⁻³]
Hence, the dimensions of √(P/ρ)
=√[ML⁻¹T⁻²]/[ML⁻³]
=√[L²T⁻²]
=[LT⁻¹]
Same dimensions on both sides. Hence, it is dimensionally correct.
(c) V = πPr⁴t/8ηl
Left side:-
Dimensions of volume, V = [L³]
Right side:-
π is dimensionless. Dimensions of P =[ML⁻¹T⁻²]
Dimensions of r =[L]
Dimensions of t =[T]
Dimensions of l =[L]
Dimensions of η =Force/area =[ML⁻¹T⁻¹]
Hence the dimensions of the right side
=[ML⁻¹T⁻²][L]⁴[T]/[ML⁻¹T⁻¹][L]
=[ML³T⁻¹]/[MT⁻¹]
=[L³]
Dimensions of both sides are the same. Hence, it is dimensionally correct.
(d) 𝞶 = (1/2π)√(mgl/I)
Left side:-
Dimensions of frequency, 𝜈 = [T⁻¹]
Right side:-
π is dimensionless.
Dimensions of m =[M]
Dimensions of g =[LT⁻²]
Dimensions of l =[L]
Dimensions of I =[ML²]
Dimensions of the right side,
=√{[M][LT⁻²][L]}/√{[ML²]}
=√[T⁻²]
=[T⁻¹]
Dimensions of both sides are the same; hence it is dimensionally correct.
So, all are dimensionally correct.
19. Let x and a stand for distance. Is ∫dx/√(a²-x²) = (1/a)*sin⁻¹(a/x) dimensionally correct?
ANSWER: (a) Since both x and a are distances, their dimensions are = [L]. dx is an infinitesimally small distance; hence its dimension is also =[L]. Inverse sine is an angle; hence it is also dimensionless. So the dimensions of the left side,
= [L]/√[L²] =[L]/[L] = L⁰ =Dimensionless
The dimensions of the right side = 1/[L] =[L⁻¹]
We see that the dimensions of both sides are not the same. Hence, the equation is not dimensionally correct.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for all links → kktutor.blogspot.com
===<<<O>>>===
===<<<O>>>===
My Channel on YouTube → SimplePhysics with KK
Links to the Chapters
Links to the Chapters
Links to Chapters:-
CHAPTER-1 - Introduction to Physics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES (1-10)
EXERCISES (11-19)
CHAPTER-2 - Physics, and Mathematics
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises (1 - 19)
Exercises (20 - 35)
CHAPTER-3 - Kinematics - Rest and Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 40
Exercises - Q 41 to Q 52
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER-4 - The Forces
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises
CHAPTER-5 - Newton's Laws of Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 12
Exercises - Q 13 to Q 27
Exercises - Q 28 to Q 42
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Links to Chapters:-
CHAPTER-1 - Introduction to Physics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES (1-10)
EXERCISES (11-19)
CHAPTER-2 - Physics, and Mathematics
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises (1 - 19)
Exercises (20 - 35)
CHAPTER-3 - Kinematics - Rest and Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 40
Exercises - Q 41 to Q 52
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER-4 - The Forces
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises
CHAPTER-5 - Newton's Laws of Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 12
Exercises - Q 13 to Q 27
Exercises - Q 28 to Q 42
Shop online at -- AMAZON
iPhone 17 Pro 512 GB: 15.93 cm (6.3″) Display with Promotion up to 120Hz, A19 Pro Chip
CHAPTER-6 - Friction
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 31
CHAPTER-7 - Circular Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
CHAPTER-8 - Work and Energy
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 42
Exercises - Q 43 to Q 54
Exercises - Q 55 to Q 64
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 9 - Center of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
EXERCISES Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-42
EXERCISES Q-43 TO Q-54
EXERCISES Q-55 TO Q-64
CHAPTER- 10 - Rotational Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-15
EXERCISES Q-16 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-45
EXERCISES Q-46 TO Q-60
EXERCISES Q-61 TO Q-75
EXERCISES Q-76 TO Q-86
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 11 - Gravitation
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-39 (With Extra 40th problem)
CHAPTER- 12 - Simple Harmonic Motion
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-58 with EXTRA QUESTIONS Q-59 and Q-60
CHAPTER- 13 - Fluid Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-35
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 14 - Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q -11 TO Q -20
EXERCISES - Q -21 TO Q -32
CHAPTER- 15 - Wave Motion and Waves on a String
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-57
CHAPTER- 16 - Sound Waves
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-80
EXERCISES - Q-81 TO Q-89
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 17 - Light Waves
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-41
CHAPTER- 18 - Geometrical Optics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-79
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 19 - Optical Instruments
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-12
EXERCISES - Q-13 TO Q-24
CHAPTER- 20 - Dispersion and Spectra
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
CHAPTER- 21 - Speed of Light
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 22 - Photometry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part-II
Solutions - "Concepts of Physics" Part-II, by H C Verma
CHAPTER- 23 - Heat and Temperature
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-34
CHAPTER- 24 - Kinetic Theory of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q1 to Q10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 to Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 to Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 to Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 to Q-62
CHAPTER- 25 - Calorimetry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q11 to Q-18
CHAPTER- 26 - Laws of Thermodynamics
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-22
CHAPTER- 27 - Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
CHAPTER- 28 - Heat Transfer
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
=====================================
Civil Engineering - What is an economical span in a bridge?
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 31
CHAPTER-7 - Circular Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
CHAPTER-8 - Work and Energy
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 42
Exercises - Q 43 to Q 54
Exercises - Q 55 to Q 64
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
EXERCISES Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-42
EXERCISES Q-43 TO Q-54
EXERCISES Q-55 TO Q-64
CHAPTER- 10 - Rotational Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-15
EXERCISES Q-16 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-45
EXERCISES Q-46 TO Q-60
EXERCISES Q-61 TO Q-75
EXERCISES Q-76 TO Q-86
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 11 - Gravitation
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-39 (With Extra 40th problem)
CHAPTER- 12 - Simple Harmonic Motion
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-58 with EXTRA QUESTIONS Q-59 and Q-60
CHAPTER- 13 - Fluid Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-35
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 14 - Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q -11 TO Q -20
EXERCISES - Q -21 TO Q -32
CHAPTER- 15 - Wave Motion and Waves on a String
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-57
CHAPTER- 16 - Sound Waves
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-80
EXERCISES - Q-81 TO Q-89
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 17 - Light Waves
CHAPTER- 18 - Geometrical Optics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-79
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 19 - Optical Instruments
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-12
EXERCISES - Q-13 TO Q-24
CHAPTER- 20 - Dispersion and Spectra
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
CHAPTER- 21 - Speed of Light
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 22 - Photometry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solutions - "Concepts of Physics" Part-II, by H C Verma
CHAPTER- 23 - Heat and Temperature
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-34
CHAPTER- 24 - Kinetic Theory of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q1 to Q10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 to Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 to Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 to Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 to Q-62
CHAPTER- 25 - Calorimetry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q11 to Q-18
CHAPTER- 26 - Laws of Thermodynamics
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - IIObjective - II
EXERCISES Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-42
EXERCISES Q-43 TO Q-54
EXERCISES Q-55 TO Q-64
CHAPTER- 10 - Rotational Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-15
EXERCISES Q-16 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-45
EXERCISES Q-46 TO Q-60
EXERCISES Q-61 TO Q-75
EXERCISES Q-76 TO Q-86
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 11 - Gravitation
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-39 (With Extra 40th problem)
CHAPTER- 12 - Simple Harmonic Motion
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-58 with EXTRA QUESTIONS Q-59 and Q-60
CHAPTER- 13 - Fluid Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-35
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 14 - Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q -11 TO Q -20
EXERCISES - Q -21 TO Q -32
CHAPTER- 15 - Wave Motion and Waves on a String
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-57
CHAPTER- 16 - Sound Waves
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-80
EXERCISES - Q-81 TO Q-89
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-41
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-41
CHAPTER- 18 - Geometrical Optics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-79
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-12
EXERCISES - Q-13 TO Q-24
CHAPTER- 20 - Dispersion and Spectra
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
CHAPTER- 21 - Speed of Light
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 22 - Photometry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
Part-II
Solutions - "Concepts of Physics" Part-II, by H C Verma
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-34
CHAPTER- 24 - Kinetic Theory of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q1 to Q10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 to Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 to Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 to Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 to Q-62
CHAPTER- 25 - Calorimetry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q11 to Q-18
CHAPTER- 26 - Laws of Thermodynamics
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-22
CHAPTER- 27 - Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
CHAPTER- 28 - Heat Transfer
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
=====================================
Civil Engineering - What is an economical span in a bridge?
No comments:
Post a Comment