Introduction to Physics
EXERCISES (Q-1 to Q-10)
EXERCISES (Q-1 to Q-10)
1. Find the dimensions of
(a) linear momentum,
(b) frequency and
(c) pressure.
ANSWER: (a) Linear momentum = mass x velocity
= mass x distance/time
→p = m*l/t
The dimension of mass = [M]
The dimension of velocity = [L/T] = [LT⁻¹]
Hence the dimensions of linear momentum,
[p] = [M]*[LT⁻¹] = [MLT⁻¹]
(b) Frequency = 1/Time period
→f = 1/T
The dimension of frequency [f] = [1/T] = [T⁻¹]
(c) Pressure = Force per unit area
→ P = Force/Area = Mass*acceleration/Area
The dimension of mass = [M]
The dimension of acceleration = [LT⁻²]
The dimension of area = [L²]
Hence the dimension of pressure,
[P] = [M]*[LT⁻²]/[L²] =[ML⁻¹T⁻²]
2. Find the dimensions of
(a) angular speed ⍵,
(b) angular acceleration α
(c) Torque Г and
(d) moment of inertia I.
Some of the equations involving these quantities are
⍵ = (θ₂-θ₁)/(t₂-t₁), α = (⍵₂-⍵₁)/(t₂-t₁),
Г = F*r and I = mr².
The symbols have standard meanings.
ANSWER: (a) Angular speed ⍵ = (θ₂ - θ₁)/(t₂ - t₁)
The dimension of [θ₂ - θ₁] =Dimension of angle which is dimensionless
The dimension of [t₂ - t₁] = Dimension of time =[T]
Hence [⍵] = 1/[T] = [T⁻¹]
(b) Angular acceleration α = (⍵₂ - ⍵₁)/(t₂ - t₁) The dimension of (⍵₂ - ⍵₁) = The dimension of angular speed = [T⁻¹]
The dimension of (t₂ - t₁) = The dimension of time =[T]
Hence the dimension of angular acceleration,
[α] = [T⁻¹]/[T] = [T⁻²]
(c) Torque = Force *Arm (distance),
i.e. Г = F*r
The dimension of force [F] = mass*acceleration =[M]*[LT⁻²] =[MLT⁻²]
The dimension of arm, [r] = [L]
Hence the dimension of torque,
[Г] = [MLT⁻²]*[L] =[ML²T⁻²]
(d) The moment of inertia, I =mr²
The dimension of mass, [m] = [M]
The dimension of radius/distance, [r] = [L]
Hence the dimension of the moment of inertia,
[I] = [M]*[L]² =[ML²]
3. Find the dimensions of
(a) electric field E,
(b) magnetic field B and
(c) magnetic permeability µ₀.
The relevant equations are
F =qE, F = qvB, and B = µ₀I/2πa
where F is a force, q is a charge, v is speed, I is current, and a is distance.
ANSWER: (a) F = qE, hence
Electric field E = F/q
The dimension of force [F] = [MLT⁻²]
The dimension of charge, [q] = [TI]
{Since charge = current*time}
Hence the dimension of electric field,
[E] = [MLT⁻²]/[TI] = [MLT⁻³I⁻¹]
(b) Since F = qvB,
Magnetic field, B = F/qv
Now, [F] = [MLT⁻²]
[q] = [TI]
Speed, [v] = [LT⁻¹]
Hence the dimension of magnetic field,
[B] = [MLT⁻²]/[TI]*[LT⁻¹] = [MT⁻²I⁻¹]
(c) Given, B = µ₀I/2πa
→µ₀ =2πaB/I
The dimension of distance, [a] =[L]
The dimension of the magnetic field, [B] =[MT⁻²I⁻¹]
The dimension of current, [I] = [I], and π is dimensionless. Hence the dimension of magnetic permeability,
[µ₀] = [L][MT⁻²I⁻¹]/[I] =[MLT⁻²I⁻²]
4. Find the dimensions of
(a) electric dipole moment p and
(b) magnetic dipole moment M.
The defining equations are p = q.d, and M = IA
where d is distance, A is area, q is a charge and I is current.
ANSWER: (a) The electric dipole moment, p = q*d
The dimensions of charge, [q] =[TI]
The dimensions of distance, [d] =[L]
Hence the dimensions of electric dipole moment,
[p] = [TI][L] = [LTI]
(b) The magnetic dipole moment, M = IA
The dimension of the area, [A] =[L²]
Hence the dimensions of the magnetic dipole moment, [M] = [I][L²] =[L²I]
5. Find the dimensions of Planck's constant h from the equation E = h𝞶 where E is the energy and 𝞶 is the frequency.
ANSWER: Since E = h𝞶
→h = E/𝞶
Energy = Force*distance {same as work done}
→[E] = [MLT⁻²][L] =[ML²T⁻²]
The dimensions of frequency, [𝞶] = [T⁻¹]
Hence the dimensions of Planck's constant,
[h] = [ML²T⁻²]/[T⁻¹] = [ML²T⁻¹]
6. Find the dimensions of
(a) specific heat capacity c,
(b) the coefficient of linear expansion α and
(c) the gas constant R.
Some of the equations involving these quantities are
Q =mc(T₂-T₁), Lₜ = L₀[1+α(T₂-T₁)] and PV = nRT.
ANSWER: (a) Since Q = mc(T₂ - T₁)
→c = Q/m(T₂ - T₁)
The dimension of (T₂-T₁) = The dimension of temperature = [K]
The dimension of mass, [m] =[M]
The dimensions of heat, Q = the dimension of energy =[ML²T⁻²]
Hence the dimensions of specific heat capacity,
[c] = [ML²T⁻²]/[M][K] =[L²T⁻²K⁻¹]
(b) Since Lₜ = L₀ {1+α(T₂-T₁)}
→Lₜ - L₀ = L₀α(T₂-T₁)
→α = (Lₜ - L₀)/{L₀(T₂-T₁)}
The dimensions of (Lₜ-L₀) and L₀ = the dimensions of length =[L]
The dimensions of (T₂-T₁) = dimension of temperature =[K]
Hence the dimensions of the coefficient of linear expansion, [α] =[L]/[L][K] =[K⁻¹]
(c) Since PV = nRT
→R = PV/nT
The dimensions of pressure, [P] =Force/area =[MLT⁻²]/[L²] =[ML⁻¹T⁻²]
The dimensions of volume, [V] =[L³]
The dimensions of temperature, T = [K]
The dimensions of amount of gas, [n] = [(mol)]
Hence the dimensions of the gas constant,
[R] = [ML⁻¹T⁻²][L³]/[(mol)][K]
=[ML²T⁻²K⁻¹(mol)⁻¹]
7. Taking force, length and time to be the fundamental quantities, find the dimensions of
(a) density,
(b) pressure
(c) momentum, and
(d) energy.
ANSWER: Note that instead of mass, force is taken as a fundamental quantity. Hence, we shall express the mass in terms of force wherever it comes. For example, Force= mass*acceleration
→mass = Force/acceleration
(a) Density = mass per unit volume = mass/volume
= Force/(acceleration*volume)
Dimension of force = [F]
Dimensions of acceleration = [LT⁻²]
Dimensions of volume = [L³]
Hence the dimensions of density = [F]/{[LT⁻²][L³]}
=[FL⁻⁴T²]
Hence the dimensions of density = [F]/{[LT⁻²][L³]}
=[FL⁻⁴T²]
(b) Pressure = Force/Area = [F]/[L²] =[FL⁻²]
(c) Momentum = Mass*velocity
={Force/(Acceleration)}*{Length/Time}
={[F]/[LT⁻²]}*{[L]/[T]}
=[FL⁻¹T²]*[LT⁻¹]
=[FT]
(d) Energy = Force*Distance =[F]*[L] =[FL]
8. Suppose the acceleration due to gravity at a place is 10 m/s². Find its value in cm/(minute)².
ANSWER: 1 m = 100 cm, and 1 s = 1/60 minute
Putting these in the units,
10 m/s² = 10*(100 cm)/(1/60 minute)²
= 1000*60² cm/(minute)²
= 1000*3600 cm/(minute)²
= 3.6x10⁶ cm/(minute)²
9. The average speed of a snail is 0.020 miles/hour and that of a leopard is 70 miles/hour. Convert these speeds in SI units.
ANSWER: The SI unit of length is m (meter), and of time is s (seconds).
1 mile = 1.6 km = 1600 m, 1 hour = 3600 s
Hence 1 mile/hour = (1600 m)/(3600 s)
= 4/9 m/s
So, average speed of a snail = 0.020 miles/hour
= 0.020*4/9 m/s =0.08/9 m/s =0.00889 m/s
= 8.89x10⁻³ m/s
And the average speed of a leopard =70 miles/hour
=70*4/9 m/s =280/9 m/s =31.11 m/s
10. The height of the mercury column in a barometer in a Calcutta laboratory was recorded to be 75 cm. Calculate this pressure in SI and CGS units using the following data: Specific gravity of mercury = 13.6, Density of water = 10³ kg/m³, g = 9.8 m/s² at Calcutta. Pressure = hρg in usual symbols.
ANSWER: Here h = 75 cm =0.75 m
Density of mercury, ρ = specific gravity*Density of water =13.6*10³ kg/m³
g = 9.8 m/s²
Hence the pressure at the base of the mercury column in SI units =hρg
=0.75*13.6x10³*9.8 N/m²
=99960 N/m²
≈100000 N/m²
=10x10⁴ N/m²
In CGS units, units of mass = g, length = cm and time = s. We know that 1 kg = 1000 g, 1 m = 100 cm.
Hence, 1 N =1 kg-m/s² = (1000 g)(100 cm)/s²
=10⁵ g-cm/s² =10⁵ dyne
So, 1 N/m² =(10⁵ dyne)/(100 cm)²
=10 dyne/cm²
So, in CGS units, pressure = 10x10⁴ N/m²
=10x10⁴*(10 dyne/cm²)
=10x10⁵ dyne/cm²
--------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for all links → kktutor.blogspot.com
===<<<O>>>===
===<<<O>>>===
My Channel on YouTube → SimplePhysics with KK
Links to the Chapters
Links to the Chapters
Links to Chapters:-
CHAPTER-1 - Introduction to Physics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES (1-10)
EXERCISES (11-19)
CHAPTER-2 - Physics, and Mathematics
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises (1 - 19)
Exercises (20 - 35)
CHAPTER-3 - Kinematics - Rest and Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 40
Exercises - Q 41 to Q 52
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER-4 - The Forces
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises
CHAPTER-5 - Newton's Laws of Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 12
Exercises - Q 13 to Q 27
Exercises - Q 28 to Q 42
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Links to Chapters:-
CHAPTER-1 - Introduction to Physics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES (1-10)
EXERCISES (11-19)
CHAPTER-2 - Physics, and Mathematics
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises (1 - 19)
Exercises (20 - 35)
CHAPTER-3 - Kinematics - Rest and Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 40
Exercises - Q 41 to Q 52
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER-4 - The Forces
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises
CHAPTER-5 - Newton's Laws of Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 12
Exercises - Q 13 to Q 27
Exercises - Q 28 to Q 42
Shop online at -- AMAZON
iPhone 17 Pro 512 GB: 15.93 cm (6.3″) Display with Promotion up to 120Hz, A19 Pro Chip
CHAPTER-6 - Friction
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 31
CHAPTER-7 - Circular Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
CHAPTER-8 - Work and Energy
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 42
Exercises - Q 43 to Q 54
Exercises - Q 55 to Q 64
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 9 - Center of Mass, Linear Momentum, Collision
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
EXERCISES Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-42
EXERCISES Q-43 TO Q-54
EXERCISES Q-55 TO Q-64
CHAPTER- 10 - Rotational Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-15
EXERCISES Q-16 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-45
EXERCISES Q-46 TO Q-60
EXERCISES Q-61 TO Q-75
EXERCISES Q-76 TO Q-86
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 11 - Gravitation
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-39 (With Extra 40th problem)
CHAPTER- 12 - Simple Harmonic Motion
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-58 with EXTRA QUESTIONS Q-59 and Q-60
CHAPTER- 13 - Fluid Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-35
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 14 - Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q -11 TO Q -20
EXERCISES - Q -21 TO Q -32
CHAPTER- 15 - Wave Motion and Waves on a String
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-57
CHAPTER- 16 - Sound Waves
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-80
EXERCISES - Q-81 TO Q-89
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 17 - Light Waves
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-41
CHAPTER- 18 - Geometrical Optics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-79
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 19 - Optical Instruments
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-12
EXERCISES - Q-13 TO Q-24
CHAPTER- 20 - Dispersion and Spectra
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
CHAPTER- 21 - Speed of Light
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 22 - Photometry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part-II
Solutions - "Concepts of Physics" Part-II, by H C Verma
CHAPTER- 23 - Heat and Temperature
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-34
CHAPTER- 24 - Kinetic Theory of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q1 to Q10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 to Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 to Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 to Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 to Q-62
CHAPTER- 25 - Calorimetry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q11 to Q-18
CHAPTER- 26 - Laws of Thermodynamics
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-22
CHAPTER- 27 - Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
CHAPTER- 28 - Heat Transfer
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
=====================================
Civil Engineering - What is an economical span in a bridge?
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 31
CHAPTER-7 - Circular Motion
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
CHAPTER-8 - Work and Energy
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
Exercises - Q 1 to Q 10
Exercises - Q 11 to Q 20
Exercises - Q 21 to Q 30
Exercises - Q 31 to Q 42
Exercises - Q 43 to Q 54
Exercises - Q 55 to Q 64
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
Questions for Short Answers
Objective - I
Objective - II
EXERCISES Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-42
EXERCISES Q-43 TO Q-54
EXERCISES Q-55 TO Q-64
CHAPTER- 10 - Rotational Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-15
EXERCISES Q-16 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-45
EXERCISES Q-46 TO Q-60
EXERCISES Q-61 TO Q-75
EXERCISES Q-76 TO Q-86
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 11 - Gravitation
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-39 (With Extra 40th problem)
CHAPTER- 12 - Simple Harmonic Motion
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-58 with EXTRA QUESTIONS Q-59 and Q-60
CHAPTER- 13 - Fluid Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-35
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 14 - Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q -11 TO Q -20
EXERCISES - Q -21 TO Q -32
CHAPTER- 15 - Wave Motion and Waves on a String
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-57
CHAPTER- 16 - Sound Waves
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-80
EXERCISES - Q-81 TO Q-89
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 17 - Light Waves
CHAPTER- 18 - Geometrical Optics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-79
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 19 - Optical Instruments
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-12
EXERCISES - Q-13 TO Q-24
CHAPTER- 20 - Dispersion and Spectra
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
CHAPTER- 21 - Speed of Light
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 22 - Photometry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Solutions - "Concepts of Physics" Part-II, by H C Verma
CHAPTER- 23 - Heat and Temperature
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-34
CHAPTER- 24 - Kinetic Theory of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q1 to Q10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 to Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 to Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 to Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 to Q-62
CHAPTER- 25 - Calorimetry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q11 to Q-18
CHAPTER- 26 - Laws of Thermodynamics
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - IIObjective - II
EXERCISES Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-42
EXERCISES Q-43 TO Q-54
EXERCISES Q-55 TO Q-64
CHAPTER- 10 - Rotational Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-15
EXERCISES Q-16 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-45
EXERCISES Q-46 TO Q-60
EXERCISES Q-61 TO Q-75
EXERCISES Q-76 TO Q-86
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 11 - Gravitation
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES Q-01 TO Q-10
EXERCISES Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES Q-31 TO Q-39 (With Extra 40th problem)
CHAPTER- 12 - Simple Harmonic Motion
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-58 with EXTRA QUESTIONS Q-59 and Q-60
CHAPTER- 13 - Fluid Mechanics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-35
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 14 - Some Mechanical Properties of Matter
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q -11 TO Q -20
EXERCISES - Q -21 TO Q -32
CHAPTER- 15 - Wave Motion and Waves on a String
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-57
CHAPTER- 16 - Sound Waves
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-80
EXERCISES - Q-81 TO Q-89
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-41
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-41
CHAPTER- 18 - Geometrical Optics
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE-II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 TO Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 TO Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 TO Q-60
EXERCISES - Q-61 TO Q-70
EXERCISES - Q-71 TO Q-79
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-12
EXERCISES - Q-13 TO Q-24
CHAPTER- 20 - Dispersion and Spectra
Questions for Short Answers
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
CHAPTER- 21 - Speed of Light
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
CHAPTER- 22 - Photometry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE-I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES
Shop online at -- AMAZON
Shop online at -- FLIPKART
Part-II
Solutions - "Concepts of Physics" Part-II, by H C Verma
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 TO Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 TO Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 TO Q-34
CHAPTER- 24 - Kinetic Theory of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q1 to Q10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-20
EXERCISES - Q-21 to Q-30
EXERCISES - Q-31 to Q-40
EXERCISES - Q-41 to Q-50
EXERCISES - Q-51 to Q-62
CHAPTER- 25 - Calorimetry
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q11 to Q-18
CHAPTER- 26 - Laws of Thermodynamics
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
EXERCISES - Q-11 to Q-22
CHAPTER- 27 - Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
CHAPTER- 28 - Heat Transfer
Questions for Short Answer
OBJECTIVE - I
OBJECTIVE - II
EXERCISES - Q-1 to Q-10
=====================================
Civil Engineering - What is an economical span in a bridge?
===<<<O>>>===
===<<<O>>>===
No comments:
Post a Comment